Tuesday 1 September 2015

Changing The Tide...


Hello my lovelies!
Gosh what a long time since we last met....

I really must apologize for my quietness of late!
I don't think I'll ever receive 'Blogger Of The Year Award' but be assured I am back in the saddle as they say and ready to face those dark evenings of Autumn & Winter with great gusto...
and lots of my little ramblings to hopefully cheer you all!

So where were we?
Ah yes....
The last time we met I was busily chatting about letting crafts into your life and helping to rest your weary souls from the toil of our busy lifestyles...


It has been so fabulous to catch up with all your gorgeous makes in my weekly
Friday Showcase over on my Facebook page.


Crafting at all levels bring joy to so many people in so many ways...
gifts, treasured heirlooms, designs, small businesses, personalised items etc

It has been a joy to hear you all sharing your thoughts and helping each other to continue with your designs!

For those wanting to join in with our weekly get together simply click here for more details

~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly our summer of sunshine bliss has nearly left us and the golden hues of Autumn are beginning to slowly emerge...
Moving forward to those darker evenings I've already mentioned above, I am going to focus in a little more on some basic tutorials via my YouTube Channel.
You can subscribe here 

I only have a few videos at the moment but watch this space folks for some more inspiration!

I shall be covering a variety of techniques including crochet, sewing, patchwork and much more.
I do hope you will join me...
I know so many of you lovelies would love to visit my workshop and live so far away so 
hopefully this will be the next best thing!


In the meantime you can catch me on Create & Craft TV offering my little ramblings amongst the stash of fabric and yarns....
Do say hello and send in your queries and I will try and help in any way I can!

Well my lovelies, I'm off to enjoy a much needed cuppa now and share a catch up gossip with the delicate butterflies in my garden whilst I still have some sunshine to savour.



Wishing you all a beautiful day...
Keep your comments coming in folks...

Toodle-ooh for now my lovelies!

Tilly
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tilly,it's lovely to catch up,I haven't posted in your weekly spot as I have had to focus on some online ATC swaps.
    But now the nights are drawing in,I can hear my machine calling me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to watching more of your tutorials on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by today and leaving a little message
I love to hear your thoughts and appreciate your fabulous snippets that make me smile....

Tilly x