Friday 1 January 2016

A New Beginning....


Hello my lovelies!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I just love this time of year when we say goodbye to what's past but look forward to the new adventures in the new year ahead...

It's time to put away all those twinkly lights and festive favourites until another year, get out the duster again and if you're anything like me start writing loads of 'To Do' lists in anticipation!

I'm often amazed at the challenges people set themselves at this time of year, many unrealistic goals...
For me, life is always a simple philosophy of getting through each day the best I can in the happiest frame of mind that life allows...


2016 holds lots of exciting times ahead for me as well as a lot of good old fashioned hard work which doesn't bother me in the least being a tough old Fen bird...
Having become an official old woman back in Sept, I have decided life is slowly passing me by so flippin quick these days (something my Mum used to say and I'd have no idea what she meant) that I have decided to finally concentrate on what matters to me.

I want to design and create more of my textile art and exhibit...
I am so excited I can't tell you!


Another dream is finally turning into reality as I am also going to be offering my own inspirational kits bursting full of gorgeous snippets to entice you to 'have a go'... whatever your ability or age.
I have hand picked all the beautiful individual pieces especially for you, making each kit
something special and all totally one-offs!
Needless to say there are not hundreds of each item and each batch of kits will be limited pieces, so once they have gone they will never be repeated again.
They will contain many vintage treasures sourced from Antique Fairs, Auctions, or even the Flea markets of Paris...
So all I can say folks is watch this space!

In the meantime, I will leave you all recovering from last nigh'ts celebrations and simply wish you well...

Here's to a year filled with happy smiles and treasured memories


Much love 
Tilly
x x x










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by today and leaving a little message
I love to hear your thoughts and appreciate your fabulous snippets that make me smile....

Tilly x