Monday 3 October 2016

My Love Affair with Ally Pally...



Hello my lovelies!
how are we all?
So as I write this, I am looking at a suitcase filled full of clothes, stitchy goodies and my train tickets... ready to venture off on my next little crafty jaunt.

Where am I going???

Well...let me tell you a little snippet of gossip...

I am trundling down by rail to the big smoke..aka London, for a fantastic event held in
a fantastic venue....


I fell in love with this event over fifteen years ago and have always loved it ever since.
I am SOOOO excited :)


So, what am I going to be doing?
Well...I am going to be spending the next five days working my little socks off chatting with viewers of  Create & Craft TV, other artisans, craft companies, bloggers, publishers, crafty peeps and many textile students.... as well as hopefully meeting loads of inspiring people with loads of crafty smiles.



My first visit to Ally Pally (of course officially termed as Alexandra Palace)
introduced me to a world of so many ideas alongside the crafts I was doing at the time.
I was enthralled by all the many designs on offer in so many different fields of craft.




Even if you are an amateur crafter I can guarantee you will find something that will bring a smile or two...or three or four.... you get the idea!
There are loads of retail opportunities to help stock up your stash of goodies as well as loads of exhibits, workshops, demos, free shows and tons of inspiration everywhere you look in every nook and cranny.
You will NOT be disappointed!


I shall be demoing on the Create & Craft TV stand with a fabulous Singer machine showcasing some
Free Motion Embroidery, decorative stitching and hopefully sharing some of my very easy tips & techniques for making your sewing journey a little easier...





Do come and say hello if you are visiting...
I'd love to meet you all!

Toodle-ooh for now...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by today and leaving a little message
I love to hear your thoughts and appreciate your fabulous snippets that make me smile....

Tilly x